Water: Where Did It Come From?

Planet Earth appears mostly blue from space and we have water to thank for that. 71% of the blue planet’s surface is covered with water and the oceans account for nearly 97% of it. The remaining 3% is fresh water which might not seem like a lot but corresponds to around 8 million liters of […]

Water: Where Did It Come From? Read More »